Underwater Photography Course
So many questions!
Do I need to spend a fortune to get an underwater camera?
Which camera should I buy?
Do I need a strobe?
How do I approach the fish?
Which is a good photo composition?
How do I edit my photos?
All these questions will be addressed by Mr Stefano Proakis during the three day photography seminar in our diving center.
Mr Proakis, an internationally acclaimed u/w photographer will join us in Athens Divers Club on the weekend of August 25-27 2017.
The subjects covered, through theory and 3 dives, will be the following:
- Behaviour of light in water
- Digital camera technique; differences
- Underwater housing for compact cameras (additional lenses, etc.)
- Image composition
- How to take wide angle e macro digital pictures
- Viewing of defective and correct images; digital projections.
By the end of the course you will be PADI digital UW photography certified.
The course will be conducted in English.
More info and a detailed course program available at
Cost of the program: Euros 180
The Athens Divers Club team
ή συμπληρώστε την παρακάτω φόρμα